I worked for this sleazy outfit and Dana Gayoso is a liar, a thief and an adultress.She and her band of scam artists have been taking money from timeshare owners for two years now promising to get refunds that never come.
I was paid high commissions to rob people and Dana Gayoso kept the rest of the upfront fees collected. Her office is a disgrace, there are no accurate records kept, no real taxes being paid, no refunds--EVER, convicted felons working there. Dana Gayoso herself was arrested for grand theft!! The Attorney General and the Dept of Agriculture are saps for not clamping down on her by now.
In Florida you can get a renwable license to steal.Stop by here office and see for yourself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fee Recovery Scam
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I RECENTLY WENT TO THE CHILIS ON GATEWAY AND MILITARY, I TOOK MY COUSIN THERE FOR HER BDAY,THIS HAPPENED ON THE 23RD OF JULY NO ONE CALLED ME YET ,SO..."
- "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...."
- "I am disappointing in Rooms to go customer service. I purchased a TV console with two piers from a roomstogo in Florida. The salesman told me that my earliest delivery would be..."
- "My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and..."
- "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...."
- "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..."