TSF Recovery/Timeshare Financial Recovery/Dana Gayoso
I worked for this sleazy outfit and Dana Gayoso is a liar, a thief and an adultress.She and her band of scam artists have been taking money from timeshare owners for two years now promising to get refunds that never come.
I was paid high commissions to rob people and Dana Gayoso kept the rest of the upfront fees collected. Her office is a disgrace, there are no accurate records kept, no real taxes being paid, no refunds--EVER, convicted felons working there. Dana Gayoso herself was arrested for grand theft!! The Attorney General and the Dept of Agriculture are saps for not clamping down on her by now.
In Florida you can get a renwable license to steal.Stop by here office and see for yourself.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "I am disappointing in Rooms to go customer service. I purchased a TV console with two piers from a roomstogo in Florida. The salesman told me that my earliest delivery would be..."
- "HORRIBLE! They damaged my vintage collectable surfboard. I submitted a claim stating the repair is $150 just to close the hole but it cannot ever been fixed to original. They..."
- "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...."
- "I ordered a women's jacket and based on their sizing chart, I needed a large. When I was placing the order there was a sign on the top of their..."
- "Scam Scam Scam Rip Off Dee Dee or whatever her name is a Pro. Be aware. Buyer Beware. She does outcall. She will come to your house. She will take your..."
- "My order went through (debit card approved), got verification e-mail then another e-mail asking for visual proof that I am who I claim to be. I suspect a hidden agenda. Gearbest..."