TSF Recovery/Timeshare Financial Recovery/Dana Gayoso
I worked for this sleazy outfit and Dana Gayoso is a liar, a thief and an adultress.She and her band of scam artists have been taking money from timeshare owners for two years now promising to get refunds that never come.
I was paid high commissions to rob people and Dana Gayoso kept the rest of the upfront fees collected. Her office is a disgrace, there are no accurate records kept, no real taxes being paid, no refunds--EVER, convicted felons working there. Dana Gayoso herself was arrested for grand theft!! The Attorney General and the Dept of Agriculture are saps for not clamping down on her by now.
In Florida you can get a renwable license to steal.Stop by here office and see for yourself.ef36eb1 review #335564
You may also like
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "We ordered a medium pepperoni with extra cheese. Well over an hour later we received a cold unedible pizza with no cheese. Called the store (#022131) to have the manager..."
- "I am a florist from out of town. I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket. I think they thought since I was out of town, I..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."