Do your homework on this scam outfit.They have internet exposure but they are just as dirty as a *** site.

DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY

Read all the details of the different Google references to this company, especially that there are upfront fees that are cautioned against by all reputable reporting entities, there are not guarantees, they are a rehashed timeshare resale company and they do not get any significant money refunded.

They are currently under investigation by the Attorney General and the FTC.

This company operates a boiler room, not a financial assistance office.Do not be *** again.

Had an Experience with Timeshare Financial Recovery?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
Dayton, Ohio, United States #584102

We will Cancel Your Timeshare Guaranteed with a Proven Timeshare Cancellation Plan!Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC is a consumer rights group that focuses solely on canceling timeshare contracts within the timeshare industry because of blatant fraud, misrepresentation, and lies that often pressure consumers into unnecessarily purchasing an expensive timeshare contract.

It does not matter where you purchased, what you own, or how long ago you purchased your timeshare. We can help everyone by providing a free initial consultation of your specific situation. Our customer service reps have decades of timeshare industry experience and understand exactly what you are going through. Call us to find out just what sets us apart from the competition.

Before you potentially spend thousands to a resale company, or a company that claims they can take your deed from you, talk to one of our professionals. TAI helps victims of timeshare fraud and misrepresentation to legally cancel their timeshare contract. We are timeshare advocates who stand beside and fight for our clients throughout the entire timeshare cancellation process. It is not often an easy task to cancel your timeshare contract, but now it is not something that people like you have to go through alone anymore.

We will guide you and represent you through the entire timeshare cancellation process until your contract is cancelled and you are provided with permanent timeshare relief.

If you...